AWARDS & SCHOLARSHIPS: RICE CPNL CATEGORY

Rice University Center for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership (CPNL)

ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS: APPLY HERE 

CPNL Courses & Training Scholarship (N, M, S opportunity)

The Center for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Leadership (CPNL), Susanne M. Glasscock School of Continuing Studies, at Rice University offers classes in the fall and spring. AFP-Greater Houston Chapter will award scholarships that are 80% of the course. The recipient is responsible for paying the remaining 20%.

For detailed program information and to register for classes, please visit here.

Deadline: Apply at least 4 weeks in advance of course offering.

Requirements to Apply: Member for at least one (1) year

Requirement after Award: Write and submit a report to the Scholarship Chair that may be used in AFP materials, website or newsletter.