The Association of Fundraising Professionals is the leading professional association for fundraisers working for not-for-profit and philanthropic organizations. The Greater Houston Chapter of AFP boasts a growing membership of approximately 625 professional members and reaches out to more than 4,000 Houstonians and organizations involved in the philanthropic process.
The Chapter offers two options for organizations that have a need to publicize career opportunities to our general membership.
- 30 Day listing on the www.afphouston.org web site cost $125 for members, and $225 for non members. See three easy steps below.
- The website editor has the discretion to edit postings to fit space or to follow common punctuation/grammatical standards.
- Display ads are NOT accepted, text only.
- To be included in job eblast at the end of the month, positions must be submitted by the last Monday of the month.
- Once you have purchased the 30 Day Job Posting and payment has been submitted, a link will be provided to manage your submission by email. Please click on "Manage career postings" and select "Submit an opening" on the pop-up window.
- Please be sure to mark your posting as "ACTIVE" before submitting it:
- Once you have submitted your posting and the payment has gone through, your posting will be approved and available on the website within two (2) business days.
- If you have not received a confirmation e-mail for your online payment within 48 business hours, please contact the AFP Houston office at email@example.com or 713-266-2800!
Please note that if you choose to be invoiced, then you will not be allowed to post the job until payment is received.
- Purchasing the Chapter’s mailing labels and sending the announcement directly to AFP members, cost $150 for members, $250 for non members. (download the order form).
- Material to be mailed must be submitted for approval to the AFP Chapter Office via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please allow at least 48 hours for approval)
- Labels must be prepaid with check or credit card. Purchase orders and invoices are not accepted.
- Labels are printed on Avery 5160 while laser stock (30/page) in last name alpha order.
- By submitting the request form, the advertiser agrees that labels are released for a one-time use only on the approved mailing.
*To renew an existing job posting . . .
Print out the payment form and email to email@example.com with a credit card number, or complete the online process. The cost is $150 for renewal.